1.1. PANORAMA360 Observation Deck working hours: daily 10am till 24pm.
1.2. Access to PANORAMA360 is allowed according to our prices. Price info is placed on the official PANORAMA360 website www.pnr360.ru in "Tickets and fees" section.
1.3. PANORAMA360 Observation Deck capacity is 400 visitors at once.
1.4. You can get your PANORAMA360 ticket/pass in the booking office which is located at following address: Afimall-city, 2nd floor, Small Atrium, Presnenskaya embankment-2, Moscow
In order to avoid misunderstandings or conflict situations, it is recommended to arrive in advance at the PANORAMA360 cash desk.
Cash desk working hours: Monday-Sunday from 09:30-23:00.
1.5. By purchasing a ticket, you agree with the PANORAMA360 Observation Deck visiting regulations in full, and agree that the event organizer is not responsible for any damage to property or health during the visit to the Observation deck, regardless of whether such damage is caused by the provision of services by Observation Deck or not; for lost or otherwise lost property, valuables and other things; for possible weather events and other weather conditions that directly or indirectly affected, or may affect, the rendering of the services of the Observation Deck and / or the impression of the services rendered; in other cases stipulated by the Visiting Rules on the Observation Deck and the conditions for the distribution of tickets.
1.6. By purchasing a ticket you are notified that video surveillance is being conducted on the territory of the Observation Deck, and also agree that the image and / or the image of the visitors of the Observation Deck, obtained through photo and / or video shooting, which takes place in the special areas of the Observation Deck, can be used in any way, including for commercial purposes. All photographs and / or other means of fixation made by the visitor on the Observation Deck are intended for personal use only and can not be used for profit.
1.7. The Administration reserves the right to refuse to provide any services of the Observation Deck without explaining the reasons and / or to remove the visitor from the territory of the Observation Deck, which violates the Rules of Visiting the Observation Deck.
1.8. Persons under the influence of alcohol intoxication are not allowed to visit the Observation Deck.
1.9. The behavior of the Visitor on the Observation Deck should not interfere with third parties, present a threat to the safety of their lives, health or, in some form or other, restrict freedom. For the above actions, the Visitor is liable under the applicable law.
1.10. The visitor is responsible, incl. property, for any damage caused by the actions of the Visitor to other Visitors or the property of the PANORAMA360 Observation Deck. Also the Accompanying person (or the legal representative in case the Visitor is on the Observation Deck without an accompanying person) is responsible, incl. property, for any damage caused by the actions of the Visitor to other Visitors or the property of the PANORAMA360 Observation Deck.
1.11. Visiting the observation deck with cumbersome luggage, strollers, bicycles, and other items, the sum of the measurements (except for specially specified cases) along the length, width (two diameters or axes at the base of the roll) and the height exceeds 150 cm, long objects longer than 220 cm.
The observation deck is not responsible for the property (money, mobile phones, documents, keys, etc.) left in the pockets of outer clothing or in other things deposited.
1.12. Control over the observance of these Rules is assigned to the PANORAMA360 Observation Pole, services involved in order security, access control (PSC, inspectors, administrators);
2. RECEIPT OF TICKET / PASS TO THE PANORAMA360 OBSERVATION DECK
2.1. To obtain a ticket to the observation deck, the employee has the right to request a document certifying the identity, namely the passport of a Russian citizen (domestic or foreign), the passport of a foreign citizen, a residence permit, a temporary residence permit, the identity card of a serviceman, a military ticket, a temporary identity card of a citizen of the Russian Federation , departmental identity cards, social card of the Muscovite, driver's license, birth certificate.
2.2. Admission of children up to 12 years is allowed only in support of an adult.
2.3. The ticket purchased online, namely on the official site of the Observation Deck PANORAMA360 and at the partner's website has to be activated at the cash desk.
2.4. The ticket can not be exchanged or returned if it is damaged, lost or destroyed in any other way. The ticket must be kept until the end of the event and presented at the first request of the administration or guard.
3. RECEIPT OF TICKET / PASS TO THE PANORAMA360 OBSERVATION DECK BY ORGANIZED GROUPS
3.1. The purchase of tickets is made by bank transfer to the settlement account of the company operator SP-Capital LLC, or in cash at the cashier at the address: Afimall-city, 2nd floor, Small Atrium Presnenskaya embankment-2, Moscow
3.2. Before buying tickets and visiting the Observation Deck, the team leader has to provide a list of PANORAMA360 visitors on the organization's letterhead signed by the head of the organization and stamped with a mandatory note: "I confirm the age composition of the group."
5. PASS TO THE PANORAMA360 OBSERVATION DECK
5.1. All citizens entering the Federation Tower and the observation deck PANORAMA360, all their carry-on baggage, as well as incoming vehicles are subject to check at checkpoints in order to prevent the passage of prohibited items or substances.
- Weapons: fire, gas, traumatic, pneumatic, ammunition, cartridges and charges. Combat, service, hunting, sports, signal weapons, national-souvenir weapons, components and elements of the listed types of weapons and ammunition (charges). - Steel arms: slashing (swords, axes, axes, etc.), stabbing (knives, daggers, peaks, etc.), cutting (daggers, broadswords, etc.), piercing-cutting (knives, swords, etc. .), shattering (brass knuckles, knuckles, nunchuck, telescopic truncheons, etc.), throwing (crossbows, boomerangs, shurikens, darts, etc.). - Special means of protection and active defense (flak jackets, protective helmets and masks, gas sprayers and aerosol devices with tear gas, electric shock devices and spark gaps, stun guns, light-shock devices, rubber (wooden, metal, etc.) sticks (batons), handcuffs , manual gas grenades, light and acoustic projectiles, etc.). The listed objects and substances are forbidden to carry, even if the citizen has the permits established on them.
- Explosives (solid, liquid, gaseous and others). - Poisoning substances. - Radioactive substances. - Narcotic and psychotropic substances (tablets, capsules, powders, herbal mixtures, plastic balls or substances, liquids, etc.). - Flammable, flammable, toxic and highly smelling substances (combustible and lubricating, paint and varnish materials, solvents, alcohol-based substances, cylinders with gases and other substances, any components of chemical production and toxic substances that can damage the health of citizens, acids and alkalis, corrosive substances, mercury, chlorine, biologically hazardous substances (infected blood, various samples of viruses and bacteria), fire extinguishers, etc. - Pyrotechnic objects and substances (fireworks, fountains, firecrackers, rockets, crackers, etc.). - Items and substances that can be identified as banned or dangerous (including dummy weapons, etc.). - Honed objects (including cold steel): axes, tongs, hooks (mounts, nailers), surfaces with spikes, harpoons, spears, ceremonial and religious knives, etc .; Knives from any material (iron, ceramics, polymers); dangerous razor blades; scalpels, scissors with blades more than 5 cm; ski poles; drill; folding knives; screwdrivers, hammers, pliers, saws, drills and other carpentry and locksmith tools, etc. - Blunt objects capable of causing injuries: baseball, cricket and softball bats, golf clubs, hockey, oars for boats, billiard cues of all kinds, fishing rods, etc. - Means of transportation: bicycles, scooters, scooters, roller skates, skateboards and other wheeled vehicles, jumping equipment for feet, etc. - Alcohol. - Oversized hand luggage (suitcases, bags of backpacks, etc., larger than 40x80x30 cm). - Any liquids and food, glass (ceramic, porcelain) utensils, aerosols and cans (hair spray, deodorants, antistatic, etc.), medical equipment, mercury thermometers, etc. Animals and birds.
5.2. It is strictly forbidden:
- Smoking in the territory and in the premises of PANORAMA360. - Entering the elevator and exiting it without the permission of the lift operator. - Putting inscriptions and ads posting. - Visiting the observation deck being in dirty clothes. - Entering "Staff only" premises.
This policy of processing personal data is compiled in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006. № 152-FL "On Personal Data" and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of SP-CAPITAL LLC.
This Policy determines the procedure for processing personal data and controls to ensure the security of personal data in SP-CAPITAL LLC (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) in order to protect the rights of subjects when processing their personal data.
Basic concepts used in the Policy:
2.1 Principles of personal data processing
Personal data processing in the Company shall be performed based on the following principles:
2.2 Conditions of Personal Data Processing
The Company processes personal data if at least one of the following conditions persists:
2.3 Personal Data Confidentiality
The Company and other persons who have access to personal data shall not disclose to third parties or distribute personal data without the consent of the personal data subject, unless otherwise prescribed by a Federal law.
2.4 Publicly Available Personal Data Sources
For the purpose of information support, the Company can create publicly available sources of personal data including directories and address books. In the public sources of personal data with the written consent of the personal data subject their data may include his/her last name, first name, patronymic, date, and place of birth, position, contact phone numbers, e-mail address and other personal data reported by the personal data subject.
Information about the personal data subject shall be deleted at any time from the publicly available sources of personal data at the request of the personal data subject or by a court or other authorized government agency.
2.5 Special Categories of Personal Data
Processing by the Company of special categories of personal data relating to race, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, health status, intimate life shall be allowed in cases where:
Processing of special categories of personal data shall be immediately terminated if the reasons for their processing have been eliminated, unless otherwise provided by Federal law.
Personal data processing on the criminal record may be performed by the Company only in cases and in the manner determined in compliance with the Federal laws.
2.6 Biometric Personal Data
Information that are descriptive of the physiological and biological characteristics of a person whereby it is possible to establish their identity (biometric personal data) and used by the Company to establish the identity of the personal data subject may be processed by the Company only if there is consent in writing to the personal data subject.
2.7 Another Person to be Instructed to Process Personal Data
The Company shall be entitled to entrust personal data processing to another person with the consent of the personal data subject, unless otherwise provided by the Federal law, based on a contract entered into with that person. A person engaged in the personal data processing on the Company’s behalf shall be required to comply with the principles and rules for personal data processing set forth by the Federal Law No. 152.
2.8 Cross-Border Personal Data Transfer
The company shall ensure that the foreign state to which the transfer of personal data is intended is able and willing to provide adequate protection of the rights of subjects of personal data, prior to the commencement of such transfer.
Cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign states that do not provide adequate protection of the rights of subjects of personal data may be performed in the following cases:
3.1 Consent of the Personal Data Subject to the Processing of Their Personal Data
Personal data subject shall decide on the provision of their personal data and agrees to process thereof freely, by their will and in their interest. Consent to the personal data processing may be given by the personal data subject or their representative in any form that allows confirming the fact of its receipt, unless otherwise provided by the Federal law.
The obligation to provide evidence of the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of their personal data or evidence of the grounds specified in FZ No. 152 shall be vested in the Company.
3.2 Rights of Personal Data Subject
Personal data subject shall be empowered to obtain from the Company information concerning the processing of their personal data, unless such right is restricted in compliance with the Federal laws. The personal data subject shall be entitled to demand from the Company the specification of their personal data, blocking, or destruction thereof in the event that personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, and also take adequate steps provided by applicable laws to protect their rights.
Personal data processing in order to promote goods, works, and services on the market by making direct contacts with a potential consumer by means of communication means, as well as for the purposes of political agitation is allowed only with the prior consent of the personal data subject. The said personal data processing is recognized as being performed without the prior consent of the personal data subject, unless the Company proves that such consent has been obtained prior thereto.
The company shall immediately cease, at the request of the personal data subject, the processing of their personal data for the above purposes.
It is prohibited to make decisions based solely on the automated personal data processing that generate legal consequences with respect to the personal data subject or otherwise affect their rights and legitimate interests, with the exception of cases prescribed by the Federal laws or with the written consent of the personal data subject.
If the personal data subject considers that the Company processes their personal data in violation of the requirements set forth by the Federal Law No. 152 or otherwise violates their rights and freedoms, the personal data subject shall be empowered to appeal against the actions or omission by the Company by filing a complaint with the Authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or judicial procedure.
The personal data subject shall be empowered to protect their rights and legitimate interests including compensation for damages and/or compensation for non-pecuniary damage in court.
Personal data security processed by the Company shall be ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational, and technical controls necessary to ensure the requirements of federal legislation in the field of personal data protection.
To prevent unauthorized access to personal data, the Company applies the following organizational and technical measures:
Other rights and obligations of the Company as an operator of personal data shall be determined by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data
Officials of the Company who are guilty of violating the rules governing the processing and protection of personal data shall be subject to material, disciplinary, administrative, civil or criminal liability in compliance with the procedure established by the applicable Federal laws.
Адрес: 123112, город Москва, Пресненская набережная,
дом 6 строение 2, этаж 44 помещение 4414